This is a volunteer position. Benefits include a unique opportunity to interface with the commercial biodiesel community, network with top scientists and help shape a new generation’s contributions to this dynamic field. More than a resume-builder, this leadership position could be an important building block for a fulfilling career that makes a lasting difference. Duties include:
- Assist with planning educational content and producing webinars and other events.
- Review and rank scholarship applications to National Biodiesel Conference & Expo, and attend conference/assist with organizing students.
- Staff booths and present at other select events as funding allows.
- Lead outreach and recruitment efforts.
To apply: You must be a college/university student in a scientific field of study and have joined NGSB. Send an email to NGSB@biodiesel.org with:
- Your resume and contact information. Include expected graduation date. (We will prioritize applicants who can serve for 1.5 – 2 years.)
- A 600 to 1,000-word summary of your experience with biodiesel, career goals and why you want to be a co-chair.
- A biodiesel-related photograph of yourself (optional but encouraged).
Deadline to apply is Sept. 10, 2021